Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010


I can't seem to get over of thinking that in less than a month I will be going home. Yey! I am so excited! I'll get to meet my family, relatives and friends once again. God, I have been missing them. My mother already booked a flight going to Surigao for her, me and kuya so we can visit our grandma.. Although it is a lot better if Papa could come but my pocket would be emptied if he tags along. Anyways, he had his vacation last year there so he said its alright. And yes! I'm gonna meet my deathy for the first time! I'm planning not to tell him on when my flight is and surprise him by coming over wherever he is on that moment. Isn't it romantic?..I could just imagine how surprised he's gonna be. The room is too cold but if I'm gonna turn the air con off it will be very hot. O my gosh my tummy is aching, I am hungry but I'm too lazy to get out of this room. IV will be disturbed hearing the loud sound of our spooky door. Someone is in the kitchen, who could that be? What is she doing there in this ungodly hour. She might be hungry as well. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh! I might go to London. Oh! Let me rephrase it. I am going to London. Most people say that if you think positively, then whatever it is, it shall be given. So might as well be optimistic. My heart beats faster whenever I think of having the chance to go there. Dear Lord, help me on this one. Bulaga. As I am typing this I just said bulaga to indi. wahahaha..I tweaked something here in HNS and got rid of my old layout. The girl on that picture seem to be very exhausted, giving a negative aura. So I changed it to this minimalist yet very fresh look. I am not a Schiz. I just want to type anything that comes my mind waiting for sleepiness to take over my entity nyaha. Hmmm...what else what else. I miss my baby Jodie. That cute little girl who's always here every thursday. I wonder why Mama S don't bring her anymore? Well, its somehow okay though cause I get to rest after a long tiring week. Anyways, I do miss her. I mean a lot. IV is sleeping already. She has too, for she haven't slept yet since after our duty. Our sleep pattern is really abnormal. I have been telling myself not to eat chocolates but its so tempting that I fail to do so. Everyday is a failure. I eat chocolates everyday. Thanks to Roaccutane. I don't have zits after eating tons of these heavenly delight. 



Etymology: ME, lous, not fastened
(in psychiatry) a disturbance of thinking in which the association of ideas and thought patterns becomes so vague, fragmented, diffuse, and unfocused as to lack any logical sequences or relationship to any preceding concepts or themes. It is a symptom of schizophrenia. When severe, speech may be incoherent.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment