Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

COE

Can't help worrying about the COE that they'll issue. For heaven's sake! I didn't commit a crime or violated any rule.  I don't have any plans of coming back here. Not  even if they'll be omitting that phrase. I worked diligently for more than two years and this is what I get? I could have it falsified in Recto but I cannot lie to myself. Faking it would not erase the fact that I was treated unfairly. Not only me, also the people who already left and will soon be leaving.


I told our head nurse that I will not be making a big deal out of it only if they could support the statement with a valid reason. An article of the "Saudi Labor Law" perhaps that states it is legally acceptable? This is the most hateful part, according to her, there isn't really any valid reason. The medical director just feel like putting it.  Haha! Where is justice?

This is what's bothering me.

What's gonna be playing in your mind if you happen to read a COE that states something  like this: 

SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO COME BACK IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR THE DURATION OF TWO YEARS?

What the effin hell? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment