Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

One major factor that I have been in hiatus for the past months is because I don't want to make this blog an emo one. However I just can't help it. There are just stuffs that I can't resist to whine about. I thought I would be in the Philippines in less than a month and yet here I am in this place where I'm longing to leave. I just gave in to the elder's (our medical director) will for it will just make my heart bleed and my ears rant impatiently to hear their excuses for not having new nurses as a replacement.

1. First in line is Pan. We were having this "cold war" for as long as I can remember. I'm getting use of not talking or even looking at her and I think its better. As a matter of fact I am getting good at it.

2. Delegation of work is obviously wrong. I don't want to believe that it is only me whom they can trust it is so b*llshit!

3. Our head nurse is so damn selfish. She's nothing compared to my previous head nurse/friend Mama Ellen.

4. I'm tired of wearing our black cloak every time we go out.

5. I can't concentrate on those figures and monthly inventory that I'm assigned to because my work mates are so noisy talking nonsense at the nurse station, that includes our head nurse. 

6. The management is becoming too nosy with everybody and just kicked most of the receptionists. replacing them with "Cockroaches".They get numerous each day and it suffocates me, both their bad odor and their hollow brains that seems not to have the ability to comprehend even the simplest of instructions.

7.  My skin is a huge disaster primarily due to the very dry climate. No matter how often I put lotion and creams on my my entire body it just wouldn't work. Imagine how hard it is to put a nivea cream? The one in a blue round can. It is like a battle and I get exhausted right after. Maybe nivea should develop this cream into an easy-to-spread consistency. Nevertheless, i'm sticking to it because its the best product here that combats extreme dryness like el-nino.

8.meager income.





9. I'm fed up of babysitting forcedly every Thursday. No offense or disrespect to my colleague/closed friend but oh yes I'm really fed up! On weekdays I go to work for 8 hours and during Thursdays its supposed to be only 6 hours yet I am like working for 2 shifts which is equivalent to 12 hours.  How I miss those Thursdays that I can have the liberty and comfort of my bed right after a long and tiring week.

10, In relation to number 9, I am also fed up of being forced to do her three kid's homeworks/projects. I am glad to be of help but to force me to do such tasks despite my full laser bookings is really annoying. I can barely take a little rest and yet there is somebody who's been nagging me to start the homework, so ridiculous. She's letting me to do these because she said they do not have and internet connection at home and she knows little about computer. I was so pissed off when I learned that they already have a connection but they can't even do the homeworks their selves. And what are they doing instead? She even told me confidently that they're so hooked playing at barbie.com. What is pathetic is that I cannot complain for surely she'll get offended.

Quite a list huh?..Sorry for that blog. Just needed to whine at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment