Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

30?

When I was younger I used to argue a lot. I didn't let anybody out-win me in any argumentation may it be a simple or a complex topic. There was a certain pain in my ego if I couldn't reason out. Mind you, I used to cry on my own whenever I wasn't understood by others.

As I grew older, I got tired of arguing. I became this easy to talk to lass. Whatever you want and if i believe it won't compromise me, i easily agree. Does it mean I am waving my white flag whenever I give in to other people's word? No, I refuse to believe it. Maybe I just lost my patience in long talks. I am opinionated yet I know now how to respect other's belief. That's your belief? Then fine, so be it. I won't bother myself in changing what you firmly believe no matter how sure I am that I am the one who's right. Well, I think it is better if you find the truth yourself rather than someone would force you to impart something.

Now, my 30 might increase to 63. I have talked to our Medical Director and he seemed very persistent that I should extend until the new nurses arrive. Claudine was right when she said that she won't be surprised if I extended. She knew very well that I hate to argue so sooner or later I might give in. Indi was right as well. I should have followed him when he told me to stop expecting.

Oh boy! As I am typing this, that "might" just turned to a "will". My 30 will increase to 62. I consulted my parents regarding this extension and they said its alright. They think it would better rather than insisting to go and then no one knows what the management would do about my refusal. We heard some stories about employees who were accused of something they didn't commit which resulted in not granting their due rewards. Worst case scenario will be imprisonment, an obvious injustice.

Am I becoming so whimsical in decision making? Anyway, I guess 62 days will pass hastily...well it must.

62.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment