Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

31

This room will never be the same again. It is somehow odd not seeing her before I retire to bed. No one will force me to send a gift at farmville, nobody will yell at me by my full name whenever I fail to eat right away and there will be no one to listen to me when I have a lot to say. I will surely miss my room mate Gretchen. I'm also gonna miss Claudine.

As far as I am concern and if God permits, I'll be home soon in a matter or 31 days. Shall I say let the countdown begin now? A friend of mine once(?) said that I'll only be giving myself a heartache by expecting that I can go at the end of  March. It is not even final yet and I do not have a ticket. I still have to talk to the admin regarding this matter. I hate it! Why do I have to explain?..My contract had ended already and I will be extending for a month without them even asking me to do so. Wouldn't they just say thank you and allow me to leave? Nevertheless, I will still begin my countdown today.... Thirty one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment