Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fate has its little way to annoy you at times, right Saudi Telecom? I was about to cry in dismay because I can't log in my yahoo messenger. And when I looked at the modem, poof! no internet connection. For some reasons I don't know what, our internet connection vanishes on thursday nights. Napaka-kj hmmf!

Nevertheless, it really pays to be patient. Over twenty attempts to reconnect on the information super highway and viola! The long wait had finally culminated. Both my best friend Detty and I have been longing for this thursday night to arrive so we could chat and catch up for the veryyyyyy longgggg separation.

Many years have passed and a lot had changed physically, emotionally, intellectually (at kung anu-ano pang lly hehehe) yet the bond of a true friendship is still there...alive and warm. She can still remember how we savoured that corned beef from KSA each time she visited our house now we realized that a Philippine-made Argentina is way better. I never knew she still have in possession every single letter I gave her way back our elementary years. Even the simplest stationeries that we used to collect are still intact in her pack rat. I do have some memoirs kept too. If only I have with me the pictures we have been taking during those days I would have shown it all. One thing is certain, we would guffaw to see how we used to look before. She was the skinny girl while I was the not so skinny-short one and now she gained a bit while I'm still the short-one! (haha).
We might have found new friends and acquaintance yet in our hearts still remains that we are BFFs
I am so happy I finally talked to her after 12 long years. The years we missed were  turned into a three hour chat. Somehow we managed to catch up about what have had happened in our lives. We had the same College Alma Mater, took the same course but unfortunately she didn't finish yet. She now has a charming and bright 6 year old child. Woooww...I wish I also have one. But naaaaahh how could I? If I would have been killed by my Hitler father if I had given birth at an early age.




She is now in Dubai for a duration similar to me. She arrived there on Feb 5, 2008 while I arrived here on the 7th. And that means we will be going home almost at the same time. God! I'm so excited!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment