Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009




I have in my hands two boxes which God gave me. He said,


"Put your sorrows in the black box and all your joys in the gold". 


I obeyed and in the boxes both my sorrows and joys are stored. The gold became heavier but the black is as light as ever. When I opened the black box it had a hole at the bottom. I asked God where my sorrows went. God said it was all with Him. I asked God why the box had a hole. He said,


"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings, the black is for you to let go"


Korek! Absolutely right! Instead of dwelling on sad things in life jumpjumpjump for joy ka na lang...Mas masarap tumawa kesa magpaka-emo. 


The Baretto Sisters (Kapalmux Edition):


Marjorie





Claudine





Gretchen




Live.Laugh.Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment